Friday, September 5, 2014

You Are Here {Art Journal Page}

Hellooooo sweet people who visit me :)

You may be aware, and my local friends will be, but each month, the first Sunday I hold an art journaling class at a local place called The Crafting Place. It's on Russell, right after Pecos. And the set up is pretty darn sweet. You bring your book, $10, and an open mind :) Then we go over some technique, product, or compilation of the two, and just have a grand ol 2 hours. well... I am trying to get better at two things.. 1) Sharing what we do in those classes (to a CERTAIN extent) and 2) be better prepared. So here I am -- showing you an art journal page that demonstrates the technique we'll be going over THIS Sunday :)

OH >>> And before I forget --- due to POPULAR DEMAND (um, YAY) we are changing the schedule for Art Journaling class a little bit... we'll now be meeting the 1st AND 3rd Sunday of every month! YAHOO! Twice the fun, twice the learning, one month. EACH and EVERY class will be different. So come on down!

We should get into it eh? Here's an art journal page titled You Are Here --- And Here Is GOOD>>


This page is really about capturing the great things that are happening for me this year. I was (am) playing with some of my favorite products, using some of my favorite techniques, and jotting down the things that make 2014 MY year.

A few glamour shots:













The supply list:
UmWowStudio Butterfly Kisses Flair
Viva Las VegaStamps! : Dictionary Page, Grungy 2, Grungy 0, Grungy 1, Grungy 4
StencilGirl Stencil
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals (Industrial Chic)
Heidi Swapp Arrow
Micron Pen
Dymo Label Maker
Gesso

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could go to The Crafting Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamping through the stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be joining you for this great class...I love journaling and would be thrilled to add more to my pages.Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete