Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fairy Tale Inspirations - A Mixed Media WORKSHOP ♥


I really enjoy teaching and spreading my love for mixed media. I started teaching locally with tag classes that evolved into art journaling classes. Then I sprinkled in a few OTHER mixed media classes like junk journals & gelli printing.

For the past couple of months I have been working on harnessing my artsy brain into a full day mixed media workshop packed with TONS of info. I am super excited to say that today it all comes together and is ready for presentation!

Introducing : Fairy Tale Inspirations


It's a mixed media workshop JAM PACKED with tips & tricks that will make your mixed media arsenal EXPLODE. see what I did there? haha.

We'll be talking about stenciling, stamping, chipboard, stamping ON chipboard, stamping WITH a stencil, stamping on texture, altering chipboard, using modeling paste, using gesso, image transfers, foiling, collaging, glazing, binding and much more.

We have paper, cardboard, chipboard, glitter, resin, foil, plastic and more on this sweet little project. 


We'll start with altering a paper mache box. Then we'll move to creating a tag that doubles as the embellishment for the front cover. 


And lastly we'll create a sweet mini book full of its own techniques to fit inside our book cover. Here's a quick flip through of the project : 




Now for the nitty gritty:

Early Bird Price : $99 (by September 1st)
Regular Price : $119

-3 Projects (most non basic supplies included)
-Verbal Instructions + Demo on a projector
-Written Instructions & photographs (to take with you)
-Lunch & Dinner included
-Select vendors on site

Location : 3560 East Russell Road Las Vegas, NV 89120

email or private message me to register : deedee430@gmail.com

You'll be emailed closer to the date with a super small list of supplies to bring with you ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow! DeeDee, this is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia NEEDS this! Leave it with me and I'll see what I can organise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia NEEDS this! Leave it with me and I'll see what I can organise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb!!! Divine... Want this too...

    ReplyDelete