Monday, August 8, 2016

Art Journaling GROWTH

It's August already -- a bit hard to believe that one honestly. We've had our first art journaling session of the month. We turned (I turned) it into a bit of a birthday celebration as it was my actual birthday. The last year of my 20s has officially started and it's going to be INSANE. I'm excited :)

#vaguebooking >>> More on that to come later!

Here's a HUGE and SPECIAL thank you to the amazing gals (and occasional gentleman!) that attend my classes and make them happen.. who helped celebrate my birthday and made me feel SO special.. to the crafting place staff.. to all of you <3 <3 Birthdays sure make ya know how special you are. How special we all are <3



This week for art journaling we chatted about creating texture using newsprint & acrylic mediums. We highlighted the texture with our palette knives and then added some 3D flowers & a sentiment to keep us going through the rest of the year.



Great stuff right? I've popped this page onto some products in my Society6 Store if you're loving it as much as I am :) You can find bags, cell phone cases, prints and more. You can find really great examples of my students' interpretations in our Facebook Group here, I encourage you to join! And now here's the video followed by detail shots and a supply list :












No comments:

Post a Comment