Monday, November 17, 2014

Sweater Weather & Peace On Earth {7DS xMas cards}

Hello beautiful people :)

Today I'm up over on the 7 Dots Studio blog with a pair of Silvery Glittery Christmas cards created for the weather... the season.. or both! Can't wait to pop these beauties in the mail :)

The bases for these cards are Canson watercolor paper. I've layered both up with my brand new Destination Unknown paper in the neutral gray that is seen throughout the line. Next comes a layer of fibers >>> cheesecloth, thread or crochet ribbon from May Arts. Distress it all a bit and it's more of a textural element than a regular layer.



I've done a bit of stamping using Viva Las VegaStamps! (Sweater Weather, Peace On Earth, Invoice / Waybill) and Tsukineko Grey Flannel Memento. The chipboard comes from the Flourishes Two set by UmWowStudio, and the rest of the embellishments are Prima Marketing Inc (Flowers, and Gesso, Metal, Leaves, Glitter and Glass Glitter from the Finnabair Art Line)

Let me know what you think :) Stop by 7DS to leave a comment there, too! Different photos with more details :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I can't wait to get my hands on that paper!!

    ReplyDelete