Friday, October 28, 2016

Recycled Blocks - Tiny Totems {Artists Live}


Hiya folks!! :) I'll be joining Artists Live again this upcoming Monday ( 10.31 ) for a sweet hour of some mixed media instruction LIVE :) you can ask me questions and I can answer in real time.. how cool is that? 

Plus you'll get to watch me create.. from start to finish.. all the little tips n tricks that I've developed of my own style! I'd definitely love to have you join me :) You can click here to access the ustream channel. I'll be live at 11 am on Monday. 

Want to see what I'm creating?? 



We'll be creating something similar to these babies! YAY! :) Gosh I love them SO MUCH! I've sort of been aching to work on these types of little pieces for a while.. using some of my handmade pieces, some of my collected vintage bits, and some of my favorite staple supplies to build up little.. shrines? maybe just mixed media blocks? little.. tiny totems? I love them! 


These are the three that I have done so far.. but I plan to make about a MILLION of them! We won't be creating these exact ones on the ustream - but coordinating pieces ^_^


So far I've used vintage buttons, DMC floss, Italian text, Tim holtz embellishments, vintage tape ruler, piano roll, muslin, rust, stitching, tape, pencil.. and more!


I've also gathered some other things to work on the upcoming set.. can't wait to show do them with you and show them off, too. ♥


3 comments:

  1. Love them! Thanks for sharing, anxious to see the video, too!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing, I just finished my own, thank you very much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG Slot PG SLOT เว็บตรง สล็อตเว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตแตกง่าย ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ 2022
    JOKER123 ศูนย์รวมความบันเทิง เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่คนนิยมเล่นมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ พร้อมรับโปรโมชั่นสุดพิเศษได้ที่นี่

    ReplyDelete