Monday, July 4, 2016

Art Journaling {July}

Art Journaling... art journaling... it is so superb. for the soul, for the heart, for the mind.

I talk a lot in class about how the girls can make their pages as personal or non personal as they want... and that it will never be a requirement to share them. I always just hope that people learn new techniques, tools, supplies or even just gain a little inspiration from my pages.

Which brings me to July's first art journaling class -- I shared some tips n tricks on incorporating handwriting into your art journaling. We chatted about making your swoops taller, your tails longer and exaggerating your curves. We also talked about stretching out your letters and squeezing them closer together. Then we isolated some areas, covered some up, and just had fun with color. I also introduced Woodies, a new to class water soluble crayon by Stabilo.



We used some of the newest stamps I designed for Viva Las VegaStamps! and a stabilo marks all pencil as well. Here's the full how to video:






You can pop on over to my Society6 to see some fun products with my original design.. there are carry all pouches, tote bags, prints, cell phone covers and more.










1 comment: