Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hello {A May Arts Card}

Hello :) :) It's kind of a sad day. It's my last official post as a May Arts Ribbonista. I'm ending my term in celebration with a very sweet little card.


But it's ok --- because when one door closes --- THREE more open! I can't wait to share all my good news with you. For now, stop by the MA blog to see a video tutorial on how to tie the ribbon on this card.

Supplies:
May Arts – Burlap String | Grosgrain
UmWowStudio – Chipboard Daisy
Basic Grey – Hipster Collection
Scrapbook Adhesives – adhesive, 3D foam
Crop-o-dile
Sakura Of America Micron
Eyelets, white cardstock, corner rounder, scissors

1 comment:

  1. Even though this is not your typical style I knew it was you as soon as I saw the eyelets in the ribbon!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete