Monday, November 11, 2013

Jingle Bells {Using My Stamp Designs}

I'm so fortunate in my life to get to do the things I love...

I spend my daily hours over @ Viva Las VegaStamps! cutting rubber and designing new stamps.. this past weekend I put some of my newer designs to use and demonstrated an embossing resist technique (learn about it here.)

Last year I designed these three stamps:


and this year I designed this one:


All of which I totally love! So... I put them together and made THIS tag:


Supplies: previous stamps listed and Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder by Viva Las VegaStamps!, Distress Stains (Broken China and Brushed Pewter) and Archival Ink in black by Ranger, Micron Pen by Sakura of America, Striped Ribbon by May Arts, Washi Tape by Gauche Alchemy, Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels, Sizzix Tags Die.

Linking up to Paper Issues.

1 comment: