Monday, September 22, 2014

Card Duo {7DS and Nature Walk}

I forgot to post these last week... I was up with the Tatiana on the 7 Dots Studio blog:)


I worked up a couple of cards using Nature Walk and some neutral colored embellishments. The card base is plain kraft colored paper with a layer of plain black paper. Literally just the cheaper packs of cardstock from Michaels.



The left card has been adorned with a Prima flower, thread, holes, a punched trim of Nature Walk, mica flakes, some May Arts ribbon, and a few random gem brads from my stash.



The left card also has a Prima flower, some Prima metal embellishments, May Arts ribbon, thread and mica flakes.

The cards were fun to work on, creating little splashes of embellishments. I left the sans sentiment, so I can write a quick note to anyone on the inside. ♥

2 comments: