You'll also know that I LOVE making things my own.. and went a little neutral with it :)
I followed Tim's instructions about using distress pads on watercolor paper. Instead of using those bold beautiful colors he did, I grabbed my Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, and Black Soot pads. I used them on the Star Confetti Mask from UmWowStudio, spritzed with water and stamped. I was pumped to read his tip about burnishing with a paper towel to pick up excess water and ink. Every other time I've tried this, it got a bit outside the lines. What a simple SUPERB solution.
The paper base is a piece of 7 Dots Studio Cold Country cut with Tim's Sizzix Tag die. It's been distressed with Walnut Stain distress ink. The ribbon is the SK series of Silk from May Arts, and has been run through the same 3 distress inks used on the stencil/mask. Both of the stamps used are 2 I designed from Viva Las VegaStamps! (Butterfly Specimen, Wanderlust) in Archival Ink by Ranger. There's also a tiny piece of UmWowStudio's Layered Hexagons poking through the layers at the bottom.
Stop by, get the info and see what everyone is linking up.