Friday, August 11, 2017

Turn & Face the Strange - a Mixed Media Pamphlet for AALL & Create

so.. I am beyond excited to share with you my newest creation.

It's a 3 page pamphlet built from the bottom up.. with uber layers of goodness. It was created for the AALL & Create International Tournament of Art & Craft where we're bringing together the entire Arts & Crafts community - so if you're visiting during that time definitely pop on over and check it out. There are challenges, prizes, and comradery! PLUS you won't believe the inspiration coming from the International Team to inspire you!

Check out ALL THE DETAILS like supplies used, a FULL HOW TO video & what my other teamies are upto by visiting AALL & Create!












--THE OUTSIDE--



--THE INSIDE--

    

2 comments:

  1. Just love all your creations , I discovered your work a few days ago and i'm totally fascinated. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally making this! I can't wait to share my finished project! Thank you for inspiring me DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete