Monday, August 29, 2016

She Was Meant To Be. {Our Mixed Media MOODS Challenge II)

HELLO!!!

Super stoked to be back with another Mixed Media Moods piece for you!

In a joint effort to fill our youtube channels with high quality videos AND stretch our creative brains Jenn Engle of Mixed Media Jenn and myself have started challenging each other once a month with mood boards. We decided to bring the whole idea together in a segment we're calling Our Mixed Media MOODS.



This month it was my turn to create the mood board and here's what I came up with :


mmm... boy howdy did I have fun making up that little ditty! AND I had another project going entirely but came to a STUMPED spot and decided to move on with something else. So going with the same ebb and flow of teals, neutrals, wood and fibers I came up with an ATC set.


The backgrounds were gelli printed & cut apart.. then embellished upon. Check out the video followed by close up shots, the supply list, a link to Jenn's video & then the LINK UP where you can WIN!!!









--

Join us around the 20th of each month to see Jenn and DeeDee's take on the current mood board. We invite you to be inspired and link up, too! Videos encouraged ♥ This month there's a $25 Gift Certificate for one person who links up!


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! That was a mess -- all fixed up now :)

      Delete
    2. I love your ATC's. Decided that would be the size of my project. Aloha!

      Delete
  2. Love these ATC's ! Great stuff ! If I have time I'll play along !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never done ACT. Cards but I have done tags long time go I need get more tags.😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ATC were so great. Need to add fibers. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/@giaonhan247/a-ch-nhn-order-t-mua-hang-xach-tay-t-m-v-133067 hay tìm hiểu cách mua hàng tai Việt Nam với forever 21 vietnam uy tín, giá rẻ hay máy đưa võng nào tốt nhất cho bé hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete