Sunday, July 17, 2016

Art Journaling Pod Forest

Today we had our 2nd July installment of Art Journaling Class ♥

it went great and if you haven't already you should join me in this facebook group where I keep all the info updated with current classes... but even more so the students share their projects based on the class! It is so fun to see everyone's interpretations of the same instructions.

July was a good month to play in the background and then block out certain areas of interest. Which brought us to this page today :


Scroll to the bottom for some detailed shots!

Here's the video:



If you're loving how this page turned out you might be interested in my Society 6 store where you can get this design on some things like tote bags, carry alls, phone cases, laptop skins and more.


A few detail shots:





And the supplies follow.. for my art journaling class the list of inks I have is: 
Fluorescent Orange, Indian Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Flame Orange, Flame Red, Marine Blue, Fluorescent Pink, Paynes Gray, Turquoise, Light Green, Olive Green, Purple Lake, Process Cyan, Cool Gray





3 comments:

  1. Hi DeeDee! I just found on FB and this piece of art is amazing! I have been searching videos trying to find out the products used, and I want to Thank you for sharing your process. Now I feel like I can buy these products and have fun! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeeDee, I wanted to thank you for this inspiration. You always do such wonderful creative pieces of artwork. I did a pod forest for myself. I really enjoy following your websites and tutorials. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post!
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!


    บาคาร่าออนไลน์
    โกลเด้นสล็อต
    gclub

    ReplyDelete