Thursday, May 26, 2016

She Was A Wildflower {80 artists tag}

Hello <3 <3

Welcome to my little corner today :) I'm excited to share with you that I have recently participated in an AMAZING collaborative effort dubbed Around the World with 80 Artists: A Creative Art Academy Arts and Crafts Adventure. 80 different amazing artists from all over the globe got together and worked on an elaborate book full of techniques and tutorials from beginner to advanced.. dabbling in mixed media, sewing, paper crafts and more.


Then the super awesome Mahe Zehra Husain put together this digital version of the book for everyone to download and read! What's more... it's FREE for a few short days. After that the price will be normal and proceeds will go to a fundraiser and getting the book published physically.

Can you guess what I may have submitted? A tag.. of course. I know right? But it's also a MIXED MEDIA tag with some of my favorite of supplies & techniques. Don't believe me? Check out this sneak peek:



Yessirree!!

UmWowStudio & Viva Las VegaStamps! Both prominently represented. So please stop on by and pick up your FREE version (time is limited!) of this insanely full book. PSST >> I'm in the 300s!

You can also pick this baby up on a few products in my Society6 store :)

2 comments:

  1. picked up my copy, what a fabulous collection of artists. what a feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, DeeDee! Congrats on your success!
    I got my copy, but don't have my Kindle with me right now. I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete